Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Weather Outside is Frightful

Because of the impending rain we hitched up the trailer to the truck today. Gassed up the truck, filled the freezer, bought fresh groceries and loaded them up. Played with batteries and flashlights - I found my flashlight on a head band. Only looked for it in the same drawer three times! I have wanted to leave early all week but had to do some online banking today and the last load of laundry etc blah blah blah, but the main reason I couldn't leave was that I have a hair appointment tomorrow! The Ace's sister gave us a good bye party this afternoon. She is ecstatic as she gets the house for two whole months to herself!
I am seriously wondering about what my handy and always reliable GPS is up to. I recently loaded it with updates but I know it can't hold enough data for completely updating the whole country. It is only a Garmin Nuvi 200 and either needs an extra data card or needs to be replaced. I programmed in our first two stops but when I tried to program in the Gateway Arch in St Louis and our timeshare in Branson, it didn't recognize my input locations. UMMMMMMM makes me wonder, if I won't be buying a new one or using maps the whole way.
Until I can figure out how to put a picture directly on the blog it will end up separately on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment